TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE USAGE AGREEMENT
NATIONAL STATISTICAL OFFICE(NSO) AND THE USER
Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
1. NSO maintains this web site (the “Site”) as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site (“Users”). The content of this web site is provided for general informational purposes only. While NSO strive to be up to date, the information provided may not always be the most recent information available on that topic. NSO is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, “Materials”) from the Site for User use subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site.
2. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of NSO.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
3. In providing information on this site, NSO has attempted to be as accurate, complete and timely as possible. Information is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. NSO does not warrant its completeness or accuracy for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose. NSO reserves the right, without any obligation, to make improvements to; revise, delete or amend; or correct any error or omissions related to the information contained on this Web site. The information may be subject to change at any time without notice.
Any person wishing to obtain further clarification should do so only with a formal consultation with relevant authorities. In no event shall NSO be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to resulted from use of this Site, Including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall NSO be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if NSO has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that NSO is not liable for any conduct of any User.
Disclaimer of Liability:
5. This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. NSO does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk. Neither NSO nor any agency, officer, or employees of NSO shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness of any information, portions of such information may be incorrect or not current, published by this system, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this system, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
6. Nothing in this Site or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any investment recommendations. All content on this site is presented as is, with no expressed or implied warranties.
Applicable Law; Attorneys’ Fees and Jurisdiction:
7. This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Thailand. As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify NSO from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out User’s use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. Users are solely responsible for compliance with the copyright and intellectual property laws with respect to use of any and all information gained from this site or links available on or through this web site. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of terms and conditions of use of this Site, User’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
Disclaimer for External Links:
8. This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of NSO and NSO is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. NSO provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by NSO. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source.
9. NSO reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any Materials in any respect. NSO shall have no obligation to take the needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
10. NSO reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
11. No waiver by NSO of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding except as set forth in a writing signed by its duly authorized representative.